Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Boston Networking Group Testimonial From David Rourke

I have been a member of BNI for over 14 years. When I first heard of this Boston Networking Group called BNI Needham Breakfast I thought, no way am I going to a meeting every week, no way am I waking up for a 7 am meeting every Wednesday morning and no way am I referring my clients to these people I don’t even know.

Boy, am I glad I didn’t listen to myself! By becoming a member of this group I learned very quickly about the power of developing meaningful relationships and trust. It did not happen overnight, but in a 6 to 12 month period I gained tremendous confidence in my fellow BNI member’s ability and skill to the point where it was a no brainer to refer them to my clients because of the many benefits they offered my clients. I refer over $100,000 per year to the members in the chapter. Through the special relationship building techniques that the organization exposes you too I have been able to build better business relationships outside the group as well, mainly because I truly understand the power in developing meaningful business relationships.

Some of my best friends came from BNI. All of my current employees have come from BNI. BNI accounts for over 15% of my company’s annual revenue. I wouldn’t think of leaving it!

No comments:

Post a Comment