Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Boston Networking Group Testimonial From Gavin Mish

As a 10 year member of BNI Needham Breakfast, it would be difficult to recount all of the ways the organization has helped me and my business. First and foremost would be the way BNI has helped my business grow. Through word of mouth referrals, I have been able to greatly increase revenue and profits. At the same time, I have gotten the satisfaction of being able to help other business owners do the same by referring them business. The giver's gain philosophy absolutely holds true. Secondly, BNI has helped me grow professionally by teaching me better public speaking skills as well as better networking skills. These personal improvements may not show up on any company financial report, but they are invaluable. Lastly, BNI has given me incredible resources, both from a business and personal standpoint. Whether it is assistance in the purchase of a new home, or printing needs for business cards, BNI allows me to choose from an array of professionals that I have gotten to know personally. Overall, it is difficult to imagine where I would without BNI over the past 10 years. While like anything in life, it requires work, the return on investment is astronomical.

No comments:

Post a Comment