Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Boston Networking Group Testimonial From Gena Comenzo

The benefits I have experienced from the Boston Networking Group called BNI Needham Breakfast are greater than added business. By thinking more often about my business and talking about it, I have found my voice. Even though there are many people out there that do what I do, I can now clearly explain what makes my business different. It has taught me that success comes to those who know they are going to succeed, and most importantly, it has taught me about the importance of relationships. BNI Needham Breakfast gives you a network of resources that make you the "go-to" person when someones needs a service, because they know you KNOW the best people. It is a wonderful feeling to have the depth of resources in so many areas as I do now. Overall BNI does constitute about 35% of my company's business, and that is up from last year. From a marketing perspective, I feel like I have a sales team out there that I have infused with new information every week. And more than that, I love the energy that room creates every week to push us all to exceed our expectations for ourselves and each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment