Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Boston Networking Group Testimonial From Bob Tennant

When I came to the Boston Networking Group called Needham Chapter of BNI over 10 years ago, I admit I was skeptical about learning this “organized” form of networking. I belonged to a number of civic and community groups, like the Chamber of Commerce, Kiwanis, Boys & Girls Club, Masons, etc, and I thought I had pretty good networking skills which resulted in a thriving legal business. What BNI has done, has refined my networking skills and brought them to a new level, which in turn, has increased my business. Through utilizing the BNI concept of “givers gain” over the last 10 years, the Needham Breakfast Chapter has become my “best” client and I treat it as my “best” client. It has also provided me with a network of qualified individuals that I can easily refer to my best clients. My only regret is that I did not find BNI sooner.

No comments:

Post a Comment