Sunday, January 16, 2011

Boston Networking Group Testimonial From Bill Tilburg

If you are going to be successful, you need to step out of your comfort zone and engage other professionals so you can learn and grow. The Boston Networking Group called BNI Needham Breakfast provides a great forum for learning and challenging yourself to be better. In my 3 years with BNI Needham Breakfast, I have learned new ways to approach customers, to challenge myself and to be a better communicator. Best of all I have experienced double digits increases in my travel business thanks to the network I have developed with BNI Needham Breakfast.

It requires a commitment to attend weekly meetings and to develop trusting relationships with the other chapter members. I have found this investment of my time to be well worth the effort!

No comments:

Post a Comment