Monday, May 9, 2011

Boston Networking Group Testimonial From Brian Lavelle

Though I’ve been a member for only a few months, The Boston Networking Group called BNI Needham Breakfast has opened my eyes to the power of networking. Creating a solid foundation of contacts through BNI Needham Breakfast is helping to grow my business. I’ve found having a vast network of professionals to refer to my customers has given me and my company credibility in the eyes of my customers. People enjoy the ability to one stop shop. Having resources for customers to use through my company has allowed me to build solid relationships with those customers. Not only am I creating solid relationships with my customers but also within my network of profession. Through this relationship I have also reaped the benefits of referrals. A solid network creates solid referrals. And that’s good business for everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment